Permissions Policy (last updated June 18, 2016)
All textual content on this Site is owned and copyrighted by Georgia Ede MD of Diagnosis:Diet. Images are either owned by us or have been licensed to us for use on this Site. In order to balance the desire to widely distribute the information on the Site while protecting our intellectual property rights, the following permissions policy indicates what can be shared with and without our permission.
To contact us for permission, please use the contact form on the Site, found under the “Contact” tab in the navigation menu.
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to the Site or any specific post on the Site.
- Extract and re-post fewer than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Extract and re-post illustrations that include a “©Georgia Ede MD” credit line or that have been credited to Suzi Smith, provided you link back to the original post.
- Print our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own school, company, or organization, provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2016, Georgia Ede MD. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.diagnosisdiet.com.”
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., non-profit newsletter, course syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2016, Georgia Ede MD. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.diagnosisdiet.com.”
Although not required, if you do share our content, we would love to hear about it from you, as it helps us understand what content is valued by our readers. We may, at our discretion, choose to promote your post. You can communicate with us either via the contact form or in the comments section of the post you are referencing.
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of this content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Re-posting posts in their entirety is not allowed.
- Translating and publishing our posts in other languages is not allowed.
- Since most of the photographs are licensed to us on a non-transferable license, extracting and reposting photographs is not allowed.