The term ‘Diagnosis:Diet’ or ‘Georgia Ede’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Site. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
We may make changes to these terms from time to time. When we do, we will revise the “last updated” date given above. It is your responsibility to review these Terms frequently and to remain informed of any changes to them. The then-current version of these Terms will supersede all earlier versions. You agree that your continued use of the Site after such changes have been published will constitute your acceptance of such revised terms.
Use of this Website
- The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
Intellectual Property Rights
All original material contained on this Site is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. See the Permissions Policy for terms regarding how material may be reproduced.
Unauthorized use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
Third Party Websites
Links to other websites are provided for additional information and do not signify that we endorse those website(s). We are not responsible for the content of the linked website(s).
In these terms and conditions, “your content” shall mean any text, images, audio, video, or other materials that you submit to or publish on our website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. You agree that your name may be published or disclosed in connection with your User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions. By posting User Content on the Site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content. Your content must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you, us, or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Prohibited User Content:
You agree that you will not under any circumstances transmit any User Content (including software, text, images, or other information) that:
- is unlawful or promotes unlawful activities;
- defames, harasses, abuses, threatens, or incites violence towards any individual or group;
- is pornographic, discriminatory, or otherwise victimizes or intimidates an individual or group on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- is spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- infringes on any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights;
- impersonates any person or entity; or
- violates the privacy of any third party.
Your content must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and in accordance with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behavior on the internet. You must not use our Site to link to any website or web page consisting of or containing material that would, were it posted on our Site, breach the provisions of these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to or published on our Site.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Massachusetts.